Forex, CFDs, Stock, Crypto trading with FXOpen TickTrader
TickTrader Web Terminal is a part of TickTrader trading platform being an up-to-date complete solution that can be used both at retail FX brokerages (margin trading) and exchanges providing for physical delivery of the assets traded.
Using TickTrader Web Terminal you can enjoy all the benefits of trading with TickTrader from any location, only having a computer connected to the internet, as TickTrader Web Terminal supports all the major browsers and operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS). Register, login to your accounts and start trading in just a couple of clicks. The application is safe to use – all transmitted data is securely encrypted.
Among the list of TickTrader Web Terminal features are:
- The web platform operates without any additional software or browser extensions;
- Highly customizable user friendly interface with Real-time quotes (Market Watch and Level 2), advanced charts, T&S tape, trollbox and news;
- Support of both margin type (gross/net) and exchange type (cash) accounts with full set of trade orders;
- Fully transparent Level 2 pricing with built-in order entry feature (one-click trading);
- Ultra-fast order entry and execution;
- «Time and Sales» tape displaying the info on the recent trades made;
- Advanced charting and technical analysis tools;
- History of trading operations;
- Multiple languages and user settings support;
- Support of many web APIs for different use cases;
- Built-in trollbox, news and twitter feeds.
Virtually all the features of TickTrader platform can be accessed from its special version of TickTrader Mobile Terminal (for Android and iOS).
TickTrader Mobile Terminal allows for mobile Forex and Exchange trading via the Internet from anywhere 24/7. It offers real-time market data, including pricing and charts. With TickTrader Mobile Terminal traders can easily and quickly receive the latest economic and financial news, currency rates, access charts and perform market analysis online.
TickTrader Mobile Terminal features include:
- Built–in Depth of Market (Level2);
- Full support of marginal trading (gross/net account types) and exchange (cash account type) operations;
- Real time tracking of trading account portfolio: assets, orders and positions;
- Live interactive symbol charts;
- Tools for technical analysis (30+ indicators);
- Trading history logs;
- Historical prices;
- Forex/Exchange market news;
- Automatic/manual updates;
- Extended version for tablets (coming soon).
TickTrader Desktop Terminal is an ultimate all-in-one trading application combining professional tools with fully customizable interface. It has a high-level functionality and opens access to both marginal trading and exchange of FX and Crypto instruments with low latency.
Among the huge list of features are:
- Highly customizable user friendly interface that allows personalizing each single panel settings as well as the whole workstation entirely. A trader can easily create trading layout using a wide range of options and preferences. Users can use docking panel technology to make the most personalized workspace;
- Tick Trader Desktop application allows both marginal and exchange trading of FX, Metals and Crypto instruments;
- Wide range of Orders types supported, including IOC and Iceberg orders, helping traders to make smarter trading choices;
- Tick Trader gives a trader all the tools needed for effective technical analysis, including common trend indicators, oscillators, volatility measures and line drawings, all accessible from directly within the chart;
- Creation and testing of algorithmic strategies and custom indicators;
- Tick Trader’s charting system provides traders with regular and advanced chart types, including Tick charts, various time frames, overlay function, a fully customizable toolbar and rich suite of user settings;
- One-click/double-click trading modes;
- Built-in Depth of Market (Level 2 pricing);
- “Time and Sales” tape displaying the info on the recent trades made;
- Advanced quotes and logs storage capability, which makes it possible to download and analyse the historical data directly from the terminal.